Master Diagnostic Automotive Technician Application
We are hiring for a 1st shift Master Diagnostic Automotive Technician.
Job Purpose: Maintains service, and fleet operations by inspecting, repairing, and maintaining fleet, customer, and inventoried vehicles.
Compensation will be from $30.00 - $50.00 per hour depending on your experience.
*We are prepared to pay what it takes for the right candidate(s).
What we offer:
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· W2 straight hourly with possible commission bonuses
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· & SO MUCH MORE!!!
POSITION OVERVIEW We would love to hire at least 1 full time experienced automotive technician as the core for our Automotive service needs. We have 2 experienced Heavy Truck/Equipment Technicians in place that are extremely capable but we are lacking on the Automotive side. Weekly pay, W2 straight hourly with possible commission bonuses if desired. Work is 99% gas light fleet and 5–20-year-old car and truck used car-lot like work. The ideal candidate is a hardworking and motivated individual.
ASE certifications are preferred but not required.
Must have at least 5 years or more of diagnostics and heavy line experience
Have your own tools.
* Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire and wheel services, chassis work, as well as full diagnostics and heavy line repairs.
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing small or simple body damage and recording all actions.
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing equipment, safety, and mechanical standards.
* Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs and recording data.ADDITIONAL SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONSDependability, Time Management, Accountability, Responsibility, Independence, Safety Management, and Problem Solving.
MN Towing and Repair, Sell A Junker, Sells It Inc. and A to Z Auto are a few of the names we do business as. We are Large, rapidly growing Towing, Repair and Salvage company with multiple dealer’s license located just off 94 on a 12-acre 40,000 SF complex on Dayton Parkway near Maple Grove, MN. We have 13-2019+ Rollbacks, 3-2019+Wreckers, 3-Semi Tractors, 7-Trailers, 4-Skid Loaders, 4-Forklifts, 2-Payloaders, an Auto Crusher and multiple additional pieces of equipment. We currently recycle/repurpose over 250 vehicles per week.
Come join our amazing team!